Need help paying your bill?
We are committed to helping our customers get back on track.
- Need more time to get current? We can set up flexible payment arrangements. Submit a request for a payment extension or monthly payment plan by:
- Contacting the Utilities Call Center at (813) 274-8811.
- Logging into your account at the Customer Service Portal at https://utilities.tampa.gov.
- Received a final notice? To avoid service interruption, contact the Utilities Call Center at (813) 274-8811 to confirm that we have the correct billing information for your account or to make payment arrangements.
- Looking for information about the Customer Assistance Program (CAP) Program? The City of Tampa offers a Customer Assistance Program that waives the monthly water and wastewater base charges for qualifying account holders.
This program was created as part of PIPES (Progressive Infrastructure Planning to Ensure Sustainability), a $2.9 billion investment to improve the City of Tampa’s water and wastewater systems. CAP will waive all base charges for eligible account holders. In addition, participants will receive a free water conservation audit and complimentary water conserving devices.
As a provider of critical essential services, the City of Tampa Utilities has been proactively working with all our customers who have been directly affected by COVID-19 by setting up flexible repayment programs.