If the water at your property was disconnected due to non-payment, here’s what you need to do to restore your water service.
1. Pay the overdue balance in full.
Although we offer various payment options, please keep in mind that if you send your payment via mail, we will not be able to reinstate your service until your payment is received and posted to your account. For faster reinstatement, please submit your payment using one of the following payment methods:
- Online via our Customer Service Portal.
- By phone, by calling the Utilities Call Center at (813) 274-8811 to pay by credit or debit card using our 24-hour phone system. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover are accepted with no convenience fee.
- In person by visiting any Amscot location. Please note this venue only accepts cash payments. Additional fees may apply.
2. Arrange for service reconnection.
Please call the Utilities Call Center at (813) 274-8811 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm) to arrange for your water service to be turned back on.
- Reinstatements can take up to 24 hours.
- If your payment arrives after hours (Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm), you will need to wait until the next business day to arrange for a reinstatement.
- Please ensure that all faucets are in the OFF position prior to the technician arriving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You will be subject to a $45 reconnection fee and a $40 unlock fee. These fees will appear on your next bill and must be paid in full.
Reinstatements can take up to 24 hours. We may not be able to arrange for same-day restoration of water service.
Yes, we do charge late fees. If you miss your payment due date, you will be charged a late fee of 6% of the current past due amount.