The Community Engagement & Partnerships Department serves as the mayor's main liaison to neighborhood groups and community organizations, while ensuring they too have a voice at City Hall. This department also strategically partners with a wide array of corporate and non-profit entities to leverage opportunities aimed at enhancing the quality of life for all community stakeholders.
Tampa Town Hall Series ¶
Community members joined Mayor Jane Castor, City Administrators, and City Council members for an update on current initiatives and proposed projects throughout Tampa's neighborhoods. The Tampa Town Hall Virtual Series addressed districts 4 through 7.
- August 17, 2021 | District 5 | View Town Hall
- August 23, 2021 | District 6 | View Town Hall
- August 24, 2021 | District 7 | View Town Hall
- August 30, 2021 | District 4 | View Town Hall
- My Government Services Mapping Application - Use this handy tool to quickly search for helpful information on a specific address!
- Join Neighborhood Watch - Neighborhood Watch is volunteer citizens coming together in a neighborhood, communicating with each other and the police to reduce crime in the area they live.
- Sign up for Alert Tampa - Receive vital updates when a hurricane is threatening our city or about crime trends in your neighborhood. When you subscribe for emergency notifications, you'll also have the option of receiving informational alerts.