High Utility Bill

What to do if you repair a leak

If you identify a leak, after repairing it you may be eligible for a billing adjustment. To process a leak adjustment, the following documentation is required:

If your utility account does not have at least one full year of water consumption history, it may not be possible to review your account for an adjustment until a usage history is established. Questions about submitting a leak adjustment request or the status of a submitted request may be directed to the Utilities Call Center at (813) 274-8811 or via the Customer Service Center.

Unable to pay bill in full following a leak?

If you are unable to pay your monthly bill in full while a leak adjustment request is under review, request a payment plan online at utilities.tampagov.net, or contact our Utilities Call Center at (813) 274-8811, weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.