The Arts & Cultural Affairs Division is part of the Neighborhood & Community Affairs Department.
- Its mission is to develop and/or facilitate free access to artistic excellence through programming and partnerships
- The values are to follow best national practices and policies in the fields of Art Programming and Administration
- The goal of the Division is to provide a variety of opportunities for citizens and visitors alike to experience and engage in Arts and Cultural Programming that is both diverse and of high quality
The objectives of the division are to:
- Facilitate the creation of art and culture representative of the character and identity of Tampa to major public-use projects
- Heighten Tampa's reputation and visibility both regionally and nationally as a city culturally aware and supportive of the arts
Read about the division's programs & services.