Thank you for visiting the Development Coordination application page. Please note that the instructions for submitting an application are being revised. All applications, outside of the Business Operating Permit, need to be submitted through the City's Accela system. If you need an application or assistance with Accela, please contact Development Coordination at 813-274-3100 option 2 or email TampaZoning@tampagov.net.
Please note that the notice requirements have changed for the City of Tampa.
When submitting through the Accela Citizen Access portal, please complete the owner/agent authorization and upload. Your application cannot be processed without the owner/agent authorization form as part of the electronic record.
PROCESSING FEES & SCHEDULES
- Zoning/Special Use II (SU-2) Schedule 2022-2023
- Alcoholic Beverage (AB-2) Schedule 2022-2023
- Variance Review Board Hearing 2022-2023
NOTE: Please check the Plat, Survey, Title Policy and all other documentation relating to your property prior to design and construction. The City of Tampa and its staff DO NOT review for compliance with individual private deed restrictions and covenants during permit review. The issuance of a building permit by the City of Tampa signifies that the project is in compliance with the zoning codes of the City of Tampa and City of Tampa and Florida building code. The issuance of a building permit DOES NOT insure compliance with private deed restrictions or covenants.
- Sidewalk Cafe Permit (Accela website)
- 4 Top Table Sample Layout 1
- 4 Top Table Sample Layout 2
- 4 Top Square Table Sample Layout 3
- 2 Top Table Sample Layout 4
BUSINESS OPERATING PERMITS:
- Right-of-Way Vacating Application (Accela) Please read the PDF instructions before submitting online.
- Right-of-Way Vacating Instructions
- Right-of-Way Vacating Notification List
SPECIAL USE II (S2):
SUBSTANTIAL CHANGE DETERMINATION:
INCREMENTAL REVIEW APPLICATION:
SPECIAL USE 1 (S1):
- Special Use 1 (S1) General Application
- Special Use 1 (S1) Home Occupation Application
- Special Use 1 (S1) Extended Family Residence Application
Temporary Alcoholic Beverage/Temporary Special Event
- Accord Insurance Form Example and Instructions-For Alcoholic Beverage Sales of Public Property
- Temporary Alcoholic Beverage - Temporary Special Event Application
Alcoholic Beverage Permanent
- Special Use 1 (S1) Annual Vendor Application
- Special Use 1 (S1) Temporary Vendor Application
- Special Use 1 (S1) Sports and Entertainment Vendor Application
VARIANCE REVIEW BOARD (VRB):
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE SALES FORMS:
ZONING LETTER REQUEST FORMS:
Advisory opinions shall be considered informal guidance to the applicant, shall have no legal or binding effect, and may not be interpreted to determine or create personal or property rights of the applicant or any other party. Each advisory opinion shall include a statement consistent with this section.
TAMPA GREEN DEVELOPMENT REVIEW FORM:
DOG FRIENDLY RESTAURANT APPLICATION
Development Coordination is in the process of updating this web page. To request an application package not listed on this page, please contact LDC directly by phone at (813) 274-3100, Option 2.