Administrative Staff and Engineering
Eric A. Weiss, P.E., Director
813-274-8070 / Fax: 813-274-8448
2545 Guy N. Verger Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33605
24 hour Emergency Repair: (813) 247-3451
Non-emergency services, i.e., gurgling pipes/toilets, missing clean-out caps, slow running drains and etc.: (813) 898-1420
Billing (Inquiries & Explanations): (813) 274-8811
Record Drawings/Drafting Information- Wastewater_UtilityNotify@tampagov.net: (813) 274-8936
Utility Locator (State) www.callsunshine.com- 1-800-432-4770
Past Due Accounts, Payment arrangements for delinquent bills, Vacancy credits**: (813) 274-8780
Special Users (Non-residential): (813) (813) 274-3308
Wastewater Administration/Engineering: (813) 274-8070
Wastewater Treatment Plant: (813) 247-3451
Wastewater Collections: (813) 898-1420
Customer Service Center
- High Wastewater Bill Complaint: Use this service to notify our offices of a possible incorrect bill.
- Road Depressions, Potholes: Use this service to report a dip in the street pavement, if there is a hole in the street, or in the shoulder of the parkway/road.
Sewer Non-emergency: Use this service to report non-emergency sewer problems in a home or commercial facility. A non-emergency is defined by a toilet that occasionally will not flush, a bathtub or sink that does not drain properly, and/or backs up and then drains slowly. Do not use for emergencies.
- Sewer Odor Complaint: Use this service to report sewage odor from interior plumbing, a pump station, a manhole, or other source.
- Start New Wastewater Service: Use this service to request starting water, wastewater, and solid waste utility services at a specific location.
- Stop Wastewater Service: Use this service to request termination of water, wastewater, and solid waste utility services at a specific location.
- Wastewater Bill Online Payments: Use this service to pay your utility bill.
- Wastewater Personnel / Crew Complaint: Use this service to report a Wastewater employee or crew behavior (driving, work, compliment, rudeness, etc.).
- Fat Free Sewer Pamphlets: Use this service to order your copy of the "Fat Free Sewer" pamphlet. Please specify English or Spanish.
- Wastewater: Use this service for general correspondence to the Wastewater Department.
**If vacant over 60 days