- Generate bid documents (plans/specifications) for construction by contractors.
- Generate plans and specifications for construction by in-house forces.
- Gather electrical energy consumption data, on a monthly basis, for all Wastewater facilities and perform various statistical analyses to discover any billing or operational irregularities.
- Make electrical energy budget projections using the historical data and TECO's planned rate adjustments.
- Perform monthly analysis of the cogeneration facility located at the AWT Plant to quantify energy production and cost savings.
- Assist the AWT Plant and collection system personnel in the solution of electrical problems on a "as needed" basis.
- Provide project coordination between the City, TECO, and GTE.
- Review developer electrical designs for pumping stations or other facilities that the City may appropriate.
- Interface with and assist consulting engineers doing work for the City.
- Review and approve/reject working drawings and component cut sheets submitted by the Contractor for construction.
- Interface with the City's Electrical Plans Examiner, Inspector, and Fire Marshal as necessary for design approval.
- Assist the Department's Inspectors as necessary during the project construction phase
- Review as-built information prior to drafting for records
- Attend pre-bid, pre-construction, and progress meetings as necessary during the execution of the Contract.
Was this page helpful? or
Thanks for letting us know!
Help us improve by leaving a quick comment
- Tell us what was confusing, missing or inaccurate about this page.
- We will not reply to comments, use the Page Enhancement Request below if you want a formal reply.
- Do not submit any personal or sensitive information such as account numbers or names.
- OR-For a formal response complete the Page Enhancement Request form.