My Collection Schedule ¶
What time will my refuse be collected?
- Residential household garbage (blue carts) collection service is provided twice per week for all City of Tampa utility customers.
- Recycling collection (green carts) and yard waste (containerized, bagged or bundled in less than 50 pound increments) collection service is also provided once weekly.
- To ensure proper service, refuse should be placed out for curbside collection no later than 6:00 AM on the day of collection.
- The city-issued carts must be unblocked (by vehicles, etc.) and placed 3 feet apart from other carts or other obstacles for service to be provided.
- Carts will be collected throughout the day and collection may go into the evening.
- Carts must be removed by sunset on the day of collection and placed in a location not visible from the street.
What are my Holiday collection days?
Depending on the holiday, your collection schedule may change. Type your address in the bar at the top of this page for a monthly view of your collection schedule with holiday updates. All months through 2022 are updated to reflect any changes due to holidays.
For questions regarding collection, customers may contact the City of Tampa Utilities Call Center at (813) 274-8811.
Note: New Tampa residents are serviced through Hillsborough County Solid Waste Management and may contact them at (813) 272-5680 for their collection schedule information.