- This location is self-service for your convenience.
- Only bring accepted items and follow all recycling program guidelines as listed on tampa.gov/Recycle.
- Assure all recyclables are loose and not bagged before placing them inside the recycling dumpsters. You must empty contents into container unbagged.
- All recycling must be inside of the container or it will be considered illegal dumping, per Florida Statue 403.41315, and is a third degree felony. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the closure of a drop-off station.
- All cardboard must be folded and flattened, and placed inside the container.
- If the container is full, it is temporarily closed until emptied.
McKay Bay Waste Management Resource Facility
Hours: Monday - Saturday | 7am - 4:30pm
Drive through the main entrance building lane to receive directions from the attendant.