- Business Enhancement Micro Grant – Designed to incentivize business owners in the CRA area to make eligible building, structural, and site improvements to their property visible from the abutting rights-of-way. Matching reimbursement grant of up to $10,000.
- Vanilla Shell Grant – Designed to reduce vacancy in existing commercial or mixed-use properties within the CRA area by assisting property owners to renovate the interior of vacant spaces for immediate occupancy. Matching reimbursement grant of up to $25,000 per unit renovated, for up to two units.
- Restaurant & Food Services Grant – Designed to attract and assist experienced full-service restaurants, and other food service establishments, to locate or expand within the CRA area. Matching reimbursement grant of up to $75,000.
- Upstairs Residential Conversion Grant – Designed to encourage the conversion of vacant upper floors of existing commercial structures within the CRA area to market rate apartments. Matching reimbursement grant of up to $7,000 per dwelling unit, for up to four dwelling units.
- Exterior Residential Rental Rehabilitation Grant – Designed to increase access to redevelopment funding for visible exterior improvements to affordable rental single-family homes and duplexes within the CRA area. Matching reimbursement grant of up to $25,000 per single-family (detached) home and up to $50,000 per duplex.
- Residential Exterior Improvement Grant – Designed to increase access to redevelopment funding for visible exterior improvements to homesteaded single-family homes within the CRA area to improve home and property conditions. Reimbursement grant of up to $25,000, with an owner funding match (5%-30%) based on household income.
- Neighborhood Special Projects Grant – Designed to incentivize neighborhood or community groups to make aesthetic improvements to neighborhoods located within the CRA area on publicly owned property or right-of-way when properly permitted. Reimbursement grant of up to $10,000 per project.
- CRA Façade Improvement Grants – Designed to provide retail or commercial property owners with finance assistance to improve the appearance of their properties within the CRA area. Matching reimbursement grant of up to $50,000.
- The West Tampa CRA no longer offers Special Event Grants to organizations and event promoters for parades, block parties, street festivals, and other special events.
West Tampa CRA Programs
Was this page helpful? or
Thanks for letting us know!
Help us improve by leaving a quick comment
- Tell us what was confusing, missing or inaccurate about this page.
- We will not reply to comments, use the Page Enhancement Request below if you want a formal reply.
- Do not submit any personal or sensitive information such as account numbers or names.
- OR-For a formal response complete the Page Enhancement Request form.