The Tampa Water Department Development Services team works with property developers and homeowners who need to set up a new or larger water service connections on residential and commercial properties.
- Utility Service Application for a Single-Family Residence/Duplex
- Utility Service Application for Multi-Family/Non-Residential Developments
- Irrigation Meter Application—Residential (includes the Water Meter Placement form and Irrigation Agreement)
- Owner or Authorized Agent Attestation
- Irrigation Demand Worksheet—Residential
- Irrigation Demand Worksheet—Commercial
- Utility Account Information Form
- Water Meter Placement Form
Your project will not be released to construction until the Water Department has received three signed copies of the appropriate agreements (with the original signatures) and the commitment fee payment.
Download the appropriate version of the template agreement below, fill out the name of your entity and complete the signature page.
- Corporate Water Development Agreement
- Individual Water Development Agreement
- Joint Venture Water Development Agreement
- LLC Water Development Agreement
- Partnership Water Development Agreement
- Special Entity Water Development Agreement
- Two Individuals Water Development Agreement
Developer Agreements: Exhibits
Once you have completed the construction of the water facilities required for your project, please download and complete Exhibit 1 and Exhibit 2 below and submit them to the Construction Engineering & Inspections Division Inspector assigned to your Water Department project.
Three (3) original sets signed and sealed by your engineer must be submitted. Certificates of Occupancy cannot be issued without these documents.