New Residential Construction Submittal Requirements
- Projects with encroachments into the listed tree protective distances may have the plan certified by an approved arborist under the COT self-certified arborist program.
If a release of Easement is necessary, it must be approved by the Right of Way and Mapping division or private entity prior to approval of Building permit.
- Site Plan
- Site Elevations
- Flood Zone
- Cross Section
- Building Plans
- Signed and sealed plans
- Current Residential Florida Building Code
- Digital Signature Standards
- Energy Calculations
- Private Provider Package (if applicable)
- Completed Owner-Builder Acknowledgement form (if applicable)