List is not all -inclusive. Some circumstances may require additional information to be submitted prior to a permit being issued a certificate of completion.
Residential Accessory Structure Submittal Requirements
- Location and Dimensions
- All existing and proposed site elevations.
- Flood Zone identification
- Roadway centerline elevation.
- Tree(s) location, species, and sizes of all trees within 20’ of construction area.
- Locations of proposed and existing structure(s) including distance between structures and property line.
- Drainage plan with cross sections.
- Easements (public and private).
- Project address or legal description.
- Current Florida Building Code Residential reference.
- Scope of work.
- Scaled floor plan with room labels and dimensions.
- Termite protection notes.
- Florida product approvals (e.g., roof materials, windows, doors).
- Exterior building elevation views.
- Structural detail design criteria.
- Wind speed/pressure.
- Roof and floor live/dead loads.
- Foundation plan, section, and details.
- Floor and roof framing plans, including section/details.
- Exterior and interior wall sections.
- Location of equipment (e.g., HVAC, water heater).
- Energy Calculations (when required)