- Location and Dimensions. Layout of entire existing and proposed floor plan with location and dimensions.
- Description: Detailed description of proposed work.
- Florida Building Code Residential: Identify current code on plan.
- Smoke detectors: Indicate all existing and proposed locations.
- Wall section: Wall section for new interior walls (if applicable).
- Emergency Escape: Provide locations (if applicable).
- Ventilation: Indicate mechanical ventilation for bathrooms (if applicable).
- Bathroom door dimensions: Proposed bathroom door dimension for accessibility compliance (if applicable).
- Hazardous glazing materials: Indicate locations or provide note of compliance for hazardous glazing (if applicable).
- Signed and sealed structural plans to the current Residential Florida Building Code and digital signature standards
- Live and Dead loads.
- Foundation details.
- Size and Specifications of all structural materials.
- All required connections
- Completed Owner-Builder Acknowledgement form (if applicable)
- Residential Energy Calculations (if applicable)