If the generator will be placed on an elevated structure, a signed and sealed detail compliant with the current building code is required
- Site Plan
- Location and Dimensions: Plan indicating location of proposed generator and all dimensions to property liens, trees, and to existing structures. Include proposed gas line location (if applicable).
- Mounting Pad type identified: Slab, prefab pad or stand.
- Site Elevations: Existing and proposed assumed site elevations on a 25’ grid and 10’ past the adjacent property lines.
- Survey: If proposed enclosure includes over 1,000 square foot of new concrete slab a signed and sealed
- Completed Owner-Builder Acknowledgement form (if applicable)
- Residential Energy Calculations (if applicable)