WHAT TO DO IF YOU RECEIVE A VIOLATION STOP WORK ORDER NOTICE
- Stop all work immediately and obtain permits indicated on the Notice of Violation letter.
- If you have questions about the violation, please contact the Inspector listed on the Stop Work Order sticker.
- Contact our office at (813) 274-3100 for assistance in obtaining required permit(s) to resolved this violation. Make sure to have the notice with you when you call our office, it has information that we will need to assist you.
- Work shall be corrected within the timeline provided on the Notice of Violation (NOV).
- If violation is not corrected within the timeline provide on the NOV, the City will proceed with further legal action and additional fee(s). Further legal action may include a hearing before a Special Magistrate, Civil or Criminal County Court Judge, and/or the issuance of an Order to Abate the violation(s) which could result in a special assessment lien against this and any other properties within Hillsborough County that are owned by the owner of this property.