Virtual appointments are held weekly, on Thursdays, between 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Schedule appointments online via Q-Up or by calling (813) 274-3100, opt 1. The offered appointment slots are half hour to one hour increments depending on the project type, with the last review concluding at 11:00 AM.
Appointments are mandatory and must be scheduled a minimum of one (1) working day in advance.
#1 Check your project location.
- Verify that site address is:
- Within city limits
- If not, please contact the appropriate governing jurisdiction
- Verify that site address does not require review or participation from other City divisions, departments, or outside agencies (for example: Historic Preservation, Natural Resources, FEMA, FDOT, Aviation Authority, etc.).
If you are not sure, please call (813) 274-3100, menu option 1 for additional information.
#2 How to maximize your appointment time:
- Visit aca.tampagov.net and register for an account if you do not already have one.
- Start an electronic application via your ACA account.
- The electronic application must be submitted online through the permitting portal no later than the day prior to, but no sooner than 48 hours before your confirmed appointment time.
- Include FAST PASS in the detailed job description.
- Upload all plans and supporting documents (as required per the checklist provided to you) via the Plan Room no later than the day prior to the appointment.
#3 It’s Appointment Time!
- Your attendance is mandatory for the virtual same day plan review.
- Log into your ACA account via aca.tampagov.net.
- Have your device ready to join the meeting at the appointment time indicated in the confirmation email. You may use a computer, laptop, or mobile device with internet connection.
- Be prepared to submit payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The meeting will begin at the exact appointment time and will end when the allotted time has been reached. Meetings are held in a virtual meeting room shared by others. Once the next appointment begins, the previous session will automatically disconnect.