We know how difficult it can be to find high-quality, affordable after school programs. The goal of our program is for youth to grow physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually by playing, exploring, and learning with others in a fun, safe, healthy environment.
We seek to provide excellent service through collaborations, cooperation, and communication and seek to give parents peace of mind knowing their children are in a superb youth program.
Parent Guide to After School
If your child will be joining us for After School, we encourage you to please review our Parent Guide with your child. This guide was put together to provide you with information about our program, including general information, contact information, and all around expectations.
Please note that our After School program follows the Hillsborough County School Board (HCSB) calendar. Therefore, our program will adjust accordingly to any changes made by HCSB. Dates and details are subject to change.
2020/2021 Program schedule
August 31, 2020 - May 28, 2021*
Monday - Friday from 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.**
*City of Tampa locations are closed in observance of the following holidays:
- Labor Day, September 7, 2020
- Veterans Day, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving, November 26 and 27, 2020
- Christmas, December 24 and 25, 2020
- New Year's, January 1, 2021
- Dr. MLK Day, January 18, 2021
- Spring Day/Good Friday, April 2, 2021
**Except for holidays. Early release days will be from 1:00 - 6:00 p.m.
NOTE: Fall semester, no school days and break week camps will be offered only to current After School Program participants.
- 2019/2020 After School Participants, online only, Monday, August 24 at 6 pm
- City Residents, online only, Tuesday, August 25 at 6 pm