Please note that all dog parks and beaches boundaries are marked by fencing, they are completely enclosed with a fence or fenced and bounded with water.
Barks & Recreation ¶
Dog Park Etiquette (Petiquette)
- Be mindful that during your visit to our parks, you and your pet may encounter wildlife. Therefore, we strongly suggest you maintain awareness of your surroundings at all times.
- Dogs must remain leashed at all times when they are outside the designated dog park/leash-free area as per city ordinance.
- Dogs are not permitted to be unleashed in the parking lot in route to or from the park.
- Dogs are not permitted on city beaches unless it is a designated Dog Beach or service animal.
- Dogs that bark persistently are a nuisance and will be removed from the premises.
- All dogs and their owners must follow Dog Park and Leash-Free Area Rules & Regulations.