Tampa's Reclaimed Water system distributes highly treated wastewater from the Howard F. Curren Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant on Hooker's Point to residents and businesses in parts of Tampa where it can be used to irrigate lawns and landscaping. Tampa's reclaimed water rate is $1.20 for each unit (748 gallons of water) used.
Customers located within Tampa's reclaimed water service area who are connected to the system enjoy the following benefits. (Use Tampa's Address Lookup feature to determine reclaimed water service availability for a specific address.)
- Reduced irrigation costs.
- Freedom from watering restrictions.
- Reduced frequency of fertilizer application.
For more information about connecting service eligible locations to the system, contact a reclaimed water customer service representative or call (813) 274-8811.
Resources and Links
- Frequently Asked Questions about Tampa's Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water Application
- Reclaimed Water Fees
- Getting Connected to Tampa's Reclaimed Water System
- Managing Healthy Landscapes Using Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water Code of Ordinance
- Reclaimed Water Quality Report
- Water is Water - Reclaimed Water Video